Sunday, April 1, 2018

The end is near

Ok so today I realized just how close we are till we have turn in this project (AHHHH). This is not ok, and this just means that full gear is on. So today I decieded to focus primarily on the postcard. For the postcard, I though that the front should focus on our two main actors to highlight them, since they are what makes up the film. Thus in the front I think we should only include the title of the film and who the main actors are. On the back of the postcard I think the image should be more minimal since what should highlight from it is the where the film would be played, when the film would be played, some more credits, and our website too people can download the film. I also know that I do want to highlight the color yellow in the postcard, since a portion of the film is going to have this filter to symbolize both hope and betrayal. The only problem is I still advent figured out if I want a yellow filter on the images or the text because although yellow is a prominent part of our film I do not want it to be overbearing. Overall, I think this weekend has been full of progress and I am really oproud of all the work my group and I has accomplished thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment