Saturday, March 31, 2018

Filming

So today we filmed!!!! I know it took us a whileeee, but its ok because if I do say so myself the footage came out amazing!!!! I am so proud of the results, and how everything is coming out. Although it was a very stressing process since it took us so long to finally film, but regardless we filmed and almost everything came out according to plan. So our actors were perfect they were exactly what we were looking for and that is that at first I was a bit nervous because I had no idea who they were. We came across them because the actor is friends with one of my group members, so me and my other group member trusted her judgement and it worked perfectly although he was bringing the actress so no one in my group had any idea who she was but again they both were flawless. so once they got there they did a quick outfit change and we got shooting right away.
At first it was kinda rocky because hey were still kinda learning their lines and they laughed a lot, breaking character but once they got the hang of it, it went smoothless. the only problem here though is that it took a while for them to get used to it so we wasted a lot of time in the beginning.we finished the beginning part of the film before lunch. Then we had a lunch break and Isa took the actors to take some photos and get some content for the website and me Sofi started filming some of her parts. Once we filmed all the parts in the psychiatrist office we switched locations and filmed the rest of the film. We did another quick outfit change and started running lines once again. They were more accustomed to this situation so it was easier for our actors to get into character the only problem is that everyone was started to get tired, so it was harder for everyone to stay concentrated but once we got it. It was smooth sailing. Overall it was a good, hardworking day for everyone and I can't wait for the next step where all of our hard work will start getting put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment