Saturday, April 7, 2018

Creative Input

So yesterday teacher split my class into groups so we can each explain our projects and get feedback and critiques and overall comment on each other's projects. So as I was explaining our short film, I asked them for help mainly for our postcard, because I am stuck on it. I keep changing the picture and the font and what I say on the postcard but no matter what I change there always seems to be something off. So they gave me this idea for the picture of the postcard which I think could work I just hope I can find this image. But overall I think they really liked my idea and this group discussion helped me realize that my group wasn't the only that was behind but we are slowly catching up and are almost ahead of other groups. Oh and in my group member Isa's group discussion she told them the title we came up with which is ALL BETS ARE OFF, but they weren't all that found off it. So, my group and I are going to keep brainstorming to see if we can come up with something we like better. And she also told them about this behind the scenes video we are trying to create to add to the website, which will help explain the film while also showing some behind the scenes footage. Although overall all of our groups really liked our ideas and think we are on the right track, which was a nice reassurance for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment