Sunday, April 8, 2018

Ok guys so I have good news, so you know how I was having Postcard Block well it think its starting to get cured because I think I am starting to get somewhere and I am so excited. Ok so yesterday my group member Sofia sent me more pictures and I just started playing round with them and with different edits and effects and then I got a picture that I really liked but again once I uploaded the postcard it wasn't't working so then I Changed it from being horizontal to being vertical and did it make a world of a difference. Anyways, so here is the picture.



So I used this effect called Oil which in a way pixelated the picture. And I choose this because I really liked the pixelated effect which high lets the fact that the movie is set in the future and how technology plays such a big part of the movie specifically through the stimulation. I also liked it because although it does have a pixel effect you can still till who they are and vaguely see the wires again reinforcing the technology aspect. Regardless I am seeing progress and I am very excited to see what's next

No comments:

Post a Comment