Sunday, March 25, 2018

Inconveniences

Well, since last we talked we have run into some inconveniences but its ok because we are going to start looking at the cup half full instead of half empty. So first off since we can’t start filming yet we decided we are going to get the outline for the postcard and the website ready so that all we have to do is add pictures when we are done. But for this we decided to divide and conquer so I was in charge of making the outline for the postcard which I did and I would share with you guys except I am on vacation and I don’t have my computer with me (I’m blogging on my phone) but regardless that’s done. 
As for the websites my other group members were the ones who were mainly going to be responsible for it so I can’t really share that with you till they are done.
But now for the biggest hiccup so far so the actors we divided to get have some scheduling conflicts to film on Wednesday so now the new plan is to divide what we film and when so now the plan is for on Wednesday to meet the actors at FIU that’s were they can film and film mainly the opening film at the psychologist office and then as for the rest of the film we will film throughout the week and the weekend. Since our filming is going to be divided we plan to edit as we go so at the end all we have to do is combine all the edited footage we have. 

On the flip side we have finally completed the script and we are very content as to how it has turned out and we hope that what we have visioned in our heads can be transmitted on screen. I’ll keep you guys updated if we pass any more speed bumps along the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment