Friday, March 23, 2018

Getting Back on Track

Hi friends, so last time we talked I was informing you how our original idea greatly resembled a Black Mirror Episode so we had to change the plot of the film so there could be a difference between them. Since that day we have put all our time, energy, blood, sweat and tears into finishing that script so we can send it to our actors and be able to film as soon as possible. But there was a small complication with that plan and that is the earliest our actors can film is Wednesday. A lot later then what we wanted to but regardless we are going to make the best of the situation and since we have already finished the film we are going to start working on the postcard and the website that way all we have to do is insert pictures once we have taken them. 
But that’s not the end of the complications being that I am going to be out of town the majority of next week so I will be missing the filming and I really wish I could be there so I can add my input but I also realize that we need to film A.S.A.P so that we don’t fall further behind schedule. 

Overall, this post was mainly to give you guys a better understanding as to what’s going on this coming week. My next post will be an update on the script and the postcard. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment