Saturday, March 3, 2018

Hi again


Welcome back, to those who remeber me from last year's blog and those of you who don't know me here is a little background of me I am a senior in Cypress Bay High School and last year i was in the AS level for Aice Media Studies and I created a magazine for my portfolio project. Now I am back for round 2 with a new project and a new blog to help share with you my ups and downs as I create my portfolio project for Aice Media Studies A level. 

This was the project I created for A level

Ok now comes the exciting part what I choose to create (drum roll please) I will be creating a 5 minute short film, but that's not the end of it I will also be creating a website and a postcard advertisement to go along with it. I know it sounds like a lot and it is but luckily I am not working on it by myself this time around I will be working on it in with two other people,  Isabella Patino and Sofia Maritarena. 

So now what my shortfilm is going to be about. Well, that's a good question being I have no idea (let the freak out begin). Being I have no idea what I want to do I have been conducting a lot of research. I know what torture having to spend my whole afternoon watching shortfilms trying to gather inspiration for my own. Through out the duration of my research I have come across various shortfilms that have really inspired me and I hop I have the chance to incorporate some of these techniques into my own short film. 

Apart from researching previous short films we have been trying to create a schedule to ensure that we are able to complete the task ona  timely manner and if anything goes wrong we have enough time to correct all errors.

Overall, although I know we have just started this project and we still have a long journey ahead of us I believe we are off to a good start and I am excited about where it would lead to. See you in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment