Saturday, April 14, 2018

This is it

Ok guys so I am going to write a quick goodby before the water works start. So this is officially going to be the last post on this blog and although in part I am relived that this is finally over I have also realized that this roller coaster of ride is officially 100% over there is no other level I can go to and that soon enough I am going to be starting the next chapter of my life. I also want to take this post to thank you guys for creating this course, this course has honestly helped me realize something that I have grown quite passionate of it and I also want to thank my teacher for helping me reach my full potential and for always being there to give her honest opinion and offer all the advice she possibly could. So as this roller coaster of a project is coming to an end I present to you my CCR.



Signing off
-Paloma Roldan

No comments:

Post a Comment